The Journey Conference – Oct 27
NORTHERN VIRGINIA’S ONLY CONFERENCE FOR SURVIVORS OF BRAIN INJURY AND THEIR FAMILIES
The Basics: The Journey Conference is an annual conference hosted by Brain Injury Services for survivors, family members, and professionals in the brain injury community. At the conference, you’ll attend sessions where local experts in the field of rehabilitation discuss practical strategies survivors can use in real life. Attending Journey is a great way for you to connect with other survivors and be educated on community resources available to you and your family as you work to find your “new normal.”
Journey is the only conference in Northern Virginia that is designed and dedicated to survivors of brain injuries and their families.
- Date: Friday, October 27th 2017
- Location: Sentara Northern Virginia Hospital, 2300 Opitz Blvd, Woodbridge, VA 22191
- Room: The Hylton Education Center – Park in the back of the hospital (View Map)
- Tickets for Survivor and/or Family Member $25
- Breakfast will NOT be provided. Lunch will be provided!