Serving Together is committed to making sure you find the resources & information you have earned.
The ServingTogether experience is designed to ensure you find the resources and information you have earned. Our Veteran Peer Navigators are available to welcome and guide you, walking you through the resource system to find the answers and programs that are right for you.
Call our Veteran Peer Navigator at 1-855-738-7176. Our Veteran Peer Navigator can help you walk through the resource system, answer any questions you may have, and direct you to the appropriate resource.
The Veteran Peer Navigator can assist you and make the connections you need in the areas below and more.
- Financial Assistance
- Employment Programs
- Benefits Services
- VA Housing & Homelessness Assistance
- Veterans Health and Wellness
- Reintegration and Civilian Life
You can reach the Veteran and Peer Navigator in different ways.
- By phone at 1-855-738-7176 Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:30pm
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in the form below.
Leave a message below if you would like us to contact you. If you'd prefer that we call, rather than respond via email, please include your phone number.