Informal meetings with community partners are called Collaboratives. ServingTogether hosts collaborative meetings in a variety of locations throughout the National Capital Region. Resources, events, and information are shared to broaden the knowledge and understanding of available support. All are welcome to participate.
For more information about upcoming Veterans Collaborative meetings and/or interested in presenting, please see below:
- Central MD Veterans Collaborative – Launching May 11!
- DC Military-Veteran Advisory Council – Read More
- Fairfax County Veterans Collaborative – Read More
- Frederick Veteran Support Network (FVSN) – Read More
- Fort Belvoir Collaborative – Read More
- Loudoun County Community Veterans Engagement Board – Read More
- Montgomery County Veterans Collaborative – Read More
- Prince George’s County Veterans Collaborative – Read More
- Southern Maryland Veterans Collaborative – Read More