Access Mental Health Assistance with inTransition
inTransition provides a bridge for potential gaps during a service member’s transition to a new medical facility, a new geographic location, or into a new health system.
inTransition is a free, confidential program that offers specialized coaching and assistance for active-duty service members, National Guard members, reservists, veterans, and retirees who need access to mental health care when:
- relocating to another assignment
- returning from deployment
- transitioning from active duty to reserve component or reserve component to active duty
- preparing to leave military service
- or any other time they need a new mental health provider or need a provider for the first time
inTransition services are available to ALL military members regardless of the length of service or discharge status and there is NO expiration date to enroll.
Call CONUS- 800-424-7877
OCONUS toll free- 800-424-4685
OCONUS collect- 314-387-4700