Military Friendly Career Fair – opened to Recovering Service Member, Military Spouses, Cadre, and SRU Staff. (Hiring / Networking Event)
About this event
Register early, this unique in person hiring / networking event being provided by the SRU Fort Belvoir Transition Coordinator – James Coleman and VDVS – V3 will provide partners with career development, career growth opportunities, and hands on training opportunities; this event will fill rather quickly (space is limited).
The particulars for the event are listed below:
Event: Hiring / Networking Event
Date: 29 Sep 2021
Location: SRU Fort Belvoir (Multi-Purpose Room)
5960 9th St Building 1260
FT. Belvoir, VA 22060
VDVS / V3 POC:
Northern Virginia V3 Transition Coordinator
Primary (Cell): (804) 337-1184
• Century 21 (Military Heroes Program)
• Federal Bureau of Prisons
• Fair Fax County Economic Development Authority
• Fair Fax Fire Department
• Prism Inc.
• Virginia Department of Veteran Services
• American Systems
• Avantus Federal
• Career Skills Program (CSP)
• Onward to Opportunity (O2O)
• Warrior Scholar Project
• Center for Employment Training (Building Maintenance, HVAC, & more…)
• …and more
Target Audience: Recovering Service Members (RSM) & Spouses (Cadre & Staff Welcome)
POC for additional information or to register – James Coleman / Transition Coordinator – SRU Fort Belvoir (Contact info in the signature block listed below).
– Respond quickly to Pre- Register space may be limited.
Feel free to contact Mr. Coleman at James.firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-363-1233 thank you!
The link for the evening will be: bit.ly/atpa-coaches-trainings-fall-2021