Operation Second Chance Mentoring Leadership Program
The mentor program aims to ensure:
- Mental, physical and financial confidence and readiness to transition back into civilian life.
- Ability to create clear and concise objectives or goals–and reach them.
- Academic and or professional readiness.
Why Mentoring Helps
- Mentor relationships benefit both mentors and mentees by recognizing their strengths and abilities while overcoming weaknesses at the same time.
- Building long-term relationships through mentorships expand your network.
- Working with a mentor and mentee builds your communication skills
- Accomplishing mutual goals gives both mentors and mentees a sense of purpose and gratification.
Now accepting mentors and mentees. Apply Now