Service Members and Veterans Needed for TBI Study

TBI research study

Did you serve in the military after October 2001? If so, you may be eligible to participate in a research study requested by Congress. Your input may help improve health care services offered to you. Help your fellow service members and veterans! If you or someone you know may be interested, please call (855) 993-8242, or email