Suit Drive for Veterans and Military Spouses – Now until July 20
All donations will benefit our community partner, Boots to Suits, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that provides complimentary, high quality work apparel to local Virginia Veterans and military spouses
We will be collecting donations from June 28 – July 20 2018.
What are we collecting?
We are accepting donations of a variety of clean and contemporary men’s and women’s business clothing items, footwear and accessories. Examples include:
- Blazers, sport coats, & suiting
- Dress pants & khakis
- New dress shirts (white or light blue)
- Professional women’s dresses, separates, & accessories
- Sweaters/ outerwear
- Like-new shoes (men’s and women’s)
Are there any types of clothing that are not accepted?
Boots to Suits aims to dress Vets with high quality professional clothing. Items with holes, stains, or significant wear will not be accepted. While most items will be accepted in gently used condition, men’s dress shirts must be new, white or light blue colors preferred.
Are donations tax deductible?
Where can I drop off my donation?
Collection bins have been made available throughout the Westfields Office Park and elsewhere, in the lobbies of the following buildings:
- American Red Cross in the National Capital Region: 8550 Arlington Boulevard, Fairfax, VA 22031
- Consumer Technology Association: 1919 S. Eads Street, Arlington, VA 22202
- Easterseals: 1420 Spring Street, Silver Spring, MD 20910
- Greens 1: 15049 Conference Center Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Greens 2: 15059 Conference Center Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151
- MVLE: 3855 Centerview Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
- MVLE: 7420 Fullerton Road, Suite 110, Springfield, VA 22153
- Northern Virginia Technology Council: 2214 Rock Hill Road, Herndon, VA 20170
- Ridgeview 1: 14900 Conference Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Ridgeview 2: 14840 Conference Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
- Ridgeview 3: 14850 Conference Center Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151