VITAS Hiring for Veterans Community Liasion
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Community Liaison is a professional whose primary function is to develop early and appropriate referrals by creating and sustaining business partnerships with referral sources in targeted communities. This Community Liaison will focus on the Veteran Community calling on Veteran Hospitals and Veteran Organizations. Veteran candidate preferred or candidate who has considerable experience with the military lifestyle.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
- Previous health-care sales or service experience preferred.
- Previous hospital, physician practice, LTC or ALF experience highly preferred.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn clinical knowledge as well as VITAS pain and symptom management guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred from an accredited college/university with consideration also given to international equivalent.
Special Instructions to Candidates:
In order to apply for this position please visit www.vitas.com and search under careers.