The Montgomery County Veterans Collaborative is a partnership between Serving Together and Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. Meetings held from 2:00-4:00 PM at EveryMind, 1000 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD 20851
Julie Riggs | email@example.com
Jennifer Hodge, Esq., LCPC-S | Jennifer.Hodge@montgomerycountymd.gov
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, September 18, 2019 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm
We have a lineup of speakers who will share about their programs and events:
Bernadette Garrett will speak about the new veteran focused chapter they are forming in Montgomery County and two kick off events they have planned.
Silver Spring VET Center
Wayne Stinchcomb, Veterans Outreach Program Specialist will provide an over view of VET Center Readjustment Counseling services and updates to their programs.
The USUHS/NIH Military Traumatic Brain Injury Research Group
Dr. Lindsay Oberman will provide a brief overview of the TMS study currently being conducted at WRNMMC.
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 – MEETING CANCELLED. SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND SUICIDALITY IN THE VETERAN POPULATION – David Galloway with Maryland’s Commitment to Veterans.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – Unique Employment Opportunities for Veterans
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 – Montgomery Hospice We Honor Veterans Program & Bereavement Support Groups
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 – Detailed Overview of VA’s New Mission Act
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019