The Montgomery County Veterans Collaborative is a partnership between Serving Together and Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. Meetings held from 2:00-4:00 PM at EveryMind, 1000 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD 20851
Julie Riggs | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth G. Weston, MA | Ken.Weston@montgomerycountymd.gov
NEXT MEETING: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Join us to learn more about the Montgomery Hospice We Honor Veterans Program and free Bereavement Support Groups.
Presenters: Jennifer Soumah, Social Worker & Lisa Morris, LCSW-C, ACHP-SW, Vice President of Social Work and Volunteer Services
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 – MEETING CANCELLED. SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER.
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 BEHAVIORAL HEALTH AND SUICIDALITY IN THE VETERAN POPULATION – David Galloway with Maryland’s Commitment to Veterans.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 – Unique Employment Opportunities for Veterans
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 – Montgomery Hospice We Honor Veterans Program & Bereavement Support Groups
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- Wednesday, November 20, 2019