The Loudoun County Veterans Collaborative has been absorbed into the Loudoun County Community Veterans Engagement Board (LCCVEB) initiative. While the Collaborative meetings will no longer be held, you can find more information below regarding the previous meeting details, and upcoming meeting information for the LCCVEB. The LCCVEB is in the process of forming a website, and that information will be updated here as it gets finalized.
For more information on the LCCVEB, please contact:
Christy Kenady | email@example.com
Loudoun County Community Veterans Engagement Board (LCCVEB Meetings):
These meetings are held on the second Tuesday of the month from 7:00 – 9:00 pm at the Loudoun County Government Center in the Dulles Conference Room at 1 Harrison St. S.E. in Leesburg, VA.
The meeting is open to any community organization working on behalf of Loudoun County veterans and all Loudoun County individual residents who have an interest in the welfare of Loudoun County veterans, active duty members and their family members. Click here to review the bylaws.
We request that organizations wishing to become members of the Loudoun County CVEB complete this linked membership form which includes an expression of interest and a brief explanation of their veteran related activities to the LCCVEB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, October 9, 2019 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 12, 2019 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 9, 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Previous Loudoun County Veterans Collaborative Meetings:
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018 1:00-3:00 pm **UPDATED DATE**
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:00-3:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018 1:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 1:00-3:00pm **CANCELLED**
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 1:00-3:00pm